Social innovators have improved the lives of 722 million in over 190 countries
The Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship launched its 2022 Impact Report which showcases the collective impact of the Schwab Foundation social innovator communities from 2019 - 2022.
Through values-based and innovative approaches, focusing on inclusivity, collaboration and sustainability, the Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship has impacted over 100 million people around the world from 2019 to 2022. The impact of this community includes:
- 41 million people with improved healthcare
- 18 million young people with improved access to healthcare
- 15.3 million people empowered through better access to finance
- 10 million migrants and refugees supported6 million empowered women
- 3.6 million with improved social and economic livelihoods through financial disbursements and capacity building
- 2.2 million young people with better access to education
Since its foundation in 1998, a total of 722 million lives have been directly improved by the work of this community of leading social innovators.
Social innovators have pioneered sustainable approaches and inclusive business models, and serve as a clear demonstration that models of stakeholder capitalism can indeed work."— Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum
Download the 2022 Schwab Foundation Impact Report here.